“Welcome to another episode of BrainTainment, today I’m fortunate to be chatting with Dr Bruno Cayoun, a Clinical Psychologist and principal developer of Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (MiCBT). This is a super interesting conversation! We explore some ideas around mindfulness & unpack the value of MiCBT – and perhaps most importantly; how this approach can be applied to everyday life.
Among much more, we cover:
– Snapshot of what MiCBT is all about and why it might be beneficial
– 4-stage therapeutic approach of MiCBT
– ‘Equanimity’ – what is this about and why important?
– What is Mindfulness at its essence, and why is it beneficial?
– is DESIRE a bad thing? Or is there a place for it?